Dr. Jiji Paul S
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Mar Dionysius College,
Thrissur Dist, Kerala. India
Best Research paper award by IIHSG 2021 on International Studies and Gender Security & Global Politics held on Feb 25-26, 2021. Organized by Indian Institute of Human Security and Governance – Collaboration with centre for International studies and Diplomacy, School of Oriental and African Studies – University of London and Department of International Relations, University of Chittagong - Bangladesh.
Certificate of commitment to promote safety against COVID 19 by WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) in 2020.
International Award for Change Ambassador for Peace and Humanity (CAPH) 2018. Awarded by Youth Education and Leadership Initiative (YELI), Plateau – Nigeria, Under United Nations (UNDESA) on Feb 2018.
United Nations Volunteer
Roster Number: 1345433
Dr Ambedkar Fellowship 2004
Mahtma Jyothiba Phuley Fellowship 2007.
PhD Research Guide in Department of Political Science, Sree Kerala Varma College – UOC No.14055/2018 Dated 30/11/2018 – Research Centre shifted to University of Calicut: U.O.No.14833/2019/Admn, Dated Calicut University P.O 22/10/2019.
Worked as SECTORAL MAGISTRATE as per the order from Thrissur Collector DCTSR/14476/2019-H4, Dated 02/07/2021 at Kattakampal Panchayat, Order No.DCTSR/14476/2019-H4 Dated 31/08/21 at Kadangode Panchayat & DCTSR/14476/2019-H4 Dated 20/09/2021 at Porkulam and Kattakampal Panchayat as a part of Covid 19.
Militancy in Kashmir and the socio-economic situations of Pandits
Centre: University College, Trivandrum
University centre, Kariavattam
University centre, Kariavattam
Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Training, Kerala Legislature Secretariat
Kerala Legislature Secretariat
State Literacy Mission
Kerala State Literacy Mission and Commonwealth of learning ,Canada (Doing)
PG Certificate Course
Justice & administration
Adult continuing Education
Trivandrum Press Club
Travel and Tourism
School of Engineering
Centre for Science & Technological Studies
NSS program officer, Unit No 124 from August 2019 onwards.
Coordinator for Youth Parliament, Under the Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Government of Kerala 2018 onwards.
Nodal officer for Electoral Literacy Club – Under the State election commission 2018 onwards.
Convener VIMUKTHI Anti Drug Club, Organized by Kerala state Excise Department, 16/2/2017 onwards.
Coordinator for Blue Army club from 2019, Under Government of Kerala.
Co-coordinator for YOUTH RED CROSS, University of Calicut, under State Red Cross Society, Govt of Kerala, 2014 - 2017
Letter of Appreciation
Details relating the Workshop, Orientation and Refresher Courses Attended
Invited Talk on Kashmir and the Role of Pakistan, Organized by Shri Shivaji College Parbhani, Maharashtra, on Online – Zoom UGC STRIDE from 10 June 2021
Served as the subject expert for the Guest interview of politics on 22/06/2021 at Government College, Thritala.
Invited Talk on Challenges to Indian Democracy, Organized by Marthoma College, Thiruvalla on NSS virtual Camp from 27/01/2021
Invited Talk on DEMOCRCY AND INDIAN YOUTH, Organized by Prajoythi College, Pudukad on NSS virtual Camp from 20/12/2020 to 26/12/2020
Served as the subject expert for the Guest interview of politics on 16/07/2020 at Government College, Thritala.
Invited talk on The History of the Kashmir and the spaces of the militancy @Pukasa facebook live on 27/06/2020
Served as the subject expert for the Guest interview of politics on 29/05/2020 at Little Flower College, Guruvayoor.
Invited talk on Indian Constitution and Democratic Values @WWS program in Carrmel College, Mala on 11 Januvary 2020
Invited talk on Role of Teachers in the Modern Society on Annual Day function of Mar Osthatheos B.Ed Training College, Perumpilavu (2017 – 2019 Batch) on 01 April 2019.
Invited talk on Secular Democracy, Organized by Parliamentary club, Al - Ameen H.S.School, Kechery on 22/11/2018.
Inauguration of Department of Political Science, Carmel College, 02 November 2018 – Challenges to Indian Democracy.
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Introduction of Police – Police Organization & Administration on19/04/2018(10.00AM-01.30 PM & 2.30 PM – 05.30PM)
Worked as Judge in Debate competition held at Sree Krishna College on 17-21 April 2018, Inter – Zone Fest 2018, Calicut University Union 2017-2018.
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Administrative set up in Central and state & Human Rights on 27/01/2018(10.00AM-01.30 PM & 2.30 PM – 05.30PM)
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Party system in India on 17/06/2017(10.00AM-01.30 PM)
Invited talk on CROSS BORDER TERRORISM, Organized by Department of Political Science Mar Baselious College, kottayam., on 27 February2017.
International Seminar Organized by School of Commerce, Rathinam College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore. Chair person on Technical Secession II – Organizational Re – Structuring and Re – Version of Business Process in Technology on 18 August 2016.
International Seminar organized by Department of Management and Commerce Jaffna university, Sri Lanka from 28-29July 2016, Chairperson for Business Law Section.
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Human Rights In India on 29/12/2015(10.15AM-12.45,01.45-04-45PM)
Associate Editor, Pezzottaite Journal, Publishing from Jammu and Kashmir, from 2015 onwards.
Personality development classes for Students, YMCA Pazhanji-Mangadu on 22 Oct 2014
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Salient Features of Indian Constitution in 11/07/2014 (10.30AM-12.45,01.45-04-45PM)
KAP 2 BN,Muttikulangara, Palakkad .Training for Police Constables on Organization and Functions of State and Central Government in 05/06/2014 (10.30AM-12.45,01.45-04-45PM)
UGC Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Lectured on “Militancy in Kashmir”, Refresher Course in Human Rights, 13. August 2009 afternoon section (3.15 pm – 4.45 pm.
U.G.C. Academic Staff College, University of Kerala Lectured on “Democracy and Militancy in Kashmir” Refresher Course in Human Rights. 21 January 2009 afternoon Section (1.30 PM - 4.45 PM).
U.G.C. Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Lectured on Kashmir Issues, Refresher Course in Human Rights, 20 March, 2008 afternoon session. (3.p.m. to 4.45 p.m.)
U.G.C. Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Lectured on “Terrorism and Peace” Refresher Course in History, 16 August 2007 afternoon section. (1.30 - 03 pm)
Worked as NSS Program officer from 2012 June to July 2013.
34. Worked as Reservation Supervisor in Saudi Airlines, GSA Office Spring Travels, Al-Taraf, Saudi Arabia from 1993 to 1999.
35. Participated National Level Trekking Program in Western Ghats Region Sponsored by Dept of Youth Affairs & Sports Govt of India and Karnataka University, Dharwad NSS from 06 Feb to 15 Feb 1991.
“Dr. Ambedkar, the Soldier of Dalits” - Submitted to the Centre for Ambedkar Studies, Sri Padmavathi University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, and Ambedkar Study Centre & U.G.C.
Details Relating to Publication of Research Papers in Journals
Impact Factor 6.021(IIJIF), Vol 1, March 2019, MAHATMA @150 – Modern Secularism: A Challenge to the Indian Democracy.
7. International Multidisciplinary Multilingual Peer Reviewed Research Journal – Approved By UGC Journal No. 41129.
Impact Factor 5.98, Vol 1, February 2019 (special Issue) Paper on Pak Militancy destroying the unity integrity of Kashmir’s, ISSN: 2394-7632, EISSN 2394-7640.
8. International Research Fellows Associations Research Journey, Multidisciplinary International E – research journal, October 2018, Special Issue 70 – Society, Culture, and Environment. Impact factor 6.261, UGC Approved Journal, ISSN: 2348-7143, paper on Culture and Civilization had Lost - Pak Sponsored militancy.
9. Asanthiyudey Indo-pak Athirthikal, By Kerala Private College teacher monthly Journal, February 2018, ISSN: 2454-4795.
Kashmir Militancy and the Kashmiri Pandits, by AARHAT Multidisciplinary International Educational research Journal Aug – Sep 2017. Vol VI, Issue No. V, UGC Approved Journal. ISSN 2278-5655.Impact Factor.3.117(IIJIF)
9. Sreelankan Jaffnayiley Tamil Janatha, AKPCTA Journal, February 2017, ISSN.2454-4795.
10. Ayurveda promoting Kerala Tourism industry, International Journal of Trade and Global Business perspectives – Pezzottaite Journals. Vol 5, Number 4, October- December 2016. ISSN (print) 2319-9059, Online – 2319-9067. (UGC Accepted Journal) Impact Factor: 6.533
11 . .Pakistantey Kayatumathi Tevaravadam Kashmiriludey Indiayileaky, AKPCTA journal, December 2016. ISSN: 2454-4795.
12. .Njan Avasaravadiyalla – AKPCTA Journal February 2016. ISSN: 2454-4795.
13. .Struggling for live – Kashmir Pandit Woman’s, Management Guru: Journal of management Research, Vol IV, Issue 2 Nov, Dec, Jan 2015- 2016, Published by Sharayu Prakashan, Thane (w). ISSN 2319-2429
14. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and the Kashmir, International journal of Business and Administration Research Review, Vol.2, Issue 5, April-June 2014, ISSN (P) 2348-0653 ISSN (O) 2347-856X
15. E-Governance in Jammu and Kashmir, International Journal of trade and Global Business Perspectives-Pezzottaite Journals, Vol 3 No 1, Jan-Mar 2014. ISSN (p) 2319-9059 ISSN (O) 2319-9067.
16. .Kashmir Militancy and the Pandits, Management Prudence, by Summer Internship Society, Vol 5, Issue 2, September 2013. ISSN: 09756671
17. .Impact of militancy and the life of Kashmiri Pandits:- A Human Right Approach, Holistic Thought, vol. XI 1&2 Jan-Dec. 2012, ISSN 0975-363 X
19. Impact of militancy and the life of Kashmiri Pandits,A human Rights approach, Review of Social Science, Vol 12&13, No 2&1, July-Dec 2011, Jan-June 2012. ISSN. 097429004
20. Terrorism, Encounters and Human Rights Violations in Kashmir in the background of the Role of the special operation Group. University College Journal of Politics & Society, Department of Political Science, Vol. 6, 1 & 2, August 2010 & March 2011.
21. .Homeland for Kashmiri Pandits: A descriptive study, Holistic Thought, S.N College, Vol. IX No.2, July-December 2010. ISSN-0975-363.
22. .Militancy and woman in Kashmir Valley, SELP Journal of Social Science, Volume I, issue-3, July-September 2010, PP 06-08. ISSN: 0979-9999.
23. . “Homeland for Kashmiri Pandits” SELP Journal of Social Science, Volume 1, issue 2, April – June 2010. ISSN: 0975-9999.
24. .Interview with Syed Alisha Gilani, Chairman, APHC, Srinagar Published on web journal www.webduniya.com on December 2008.
25. .Militancy Destroying Human Developments in Kashmir - Gender, Equity* Main streaming Journal by Centre for Women’s Studies, Alagappa University, Karaikudi Volume IV, issue 04, September 2007.
26. .Militancy in Kashmir, (ISDA), quarterly Journal by Institute of the Study of Developing Areas, Volume 17, Number 3, July - Sept. 2007 Trivandrum. PP.281-290.ISSN: 0971-2550.
27. Apprathyaksharakunna Atmakkalude Thengalukal”, Published on Web Journal www.puzha.com. On 1st August 2007.
Published Papers in Edited volumes
Research Papers in International Seminars
Puthanagadi in the virtual International seminar on Post truth era –Wither Human Rights? On 11-12 August 2021.
3. Paper on Tears of Kashmiri Pandit Children Education, Organized by IIHG Associated with University of London and University of Chittagong on 25-26 February 2021 by Online Mode.
1.. Paper on Dal Lake and Environmental Issues – Kashmir Organized by Hanoi Forum 2018 Vietnam National University at Hanoi, Vietnam on 8-10 November 2018
2. Paper on The Laments of Rohingya. Organized by Department of Criminology, University of Dhaka Bangladesh from 01-02 September 2018.
3. Paper on Pakistan’s sponsored Militancy destroyed Kashmiri Pandit Woman’s Life. Organized by A.K.P.C.T.A, in association with Kerala State Women’s Commission on 04 January 2018 at Malabar Christian College, Calicut.
1. Paper on India & Pakistan relationship. Organized by Shantarambhau Gholap College of Arts Science & Gotirambhau Pawar College of commerce, Shivale Mumbai and Maharashtra Political Science and Public Administration Councils 34th Session from 6-7 January 2017.
2016 1. Paper on Pakistan sponsored Militancy destroyed Kashmiri Pandit Woman’s life. Organized by De Paul Institute of Science and Technology and James Cook University Australia from 23-26 November 2016 (DENOVO 16)
2. Paper on Kashmir. Organized by Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA). From 19-22 November 2016.
3. Paper on Adivasis Under Fear in Attappady. Organized by Kerala History Conference, Department of History, and University of Calicut from 11-13 November 2106.
4. Paper on Kashmir Militancy and Indo- Pak Trade Relations, Organized by School of Commerce, Rathinam College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore on 18 August 2016.
5. Paper on Kashmir and the Dal Lake, Organized by Mangalore University, UGC and University College, Department of Geography from 16-17 Feb 2016.
2015 Paper on Struggling for live – Kashmiri Pandit Woman, organized by Mumbai University and BL. Amlani college Commerce and Science & MR Nathwani College of Arts, Sponsored by ICSSR, 05 December 2015
2014 Paper on Local self governance in Ladakkah, Organized by Kerala Institute of Local administration (KILA) from 27-29 November 2014.
2.2013 Paper on Militancy Destroyed Kashmiri Pandit Children Education. International Conference on Kerala History Organized by Government Arts and Science College, Kozhikode from 07-09 Nov 2013.
3 Paper on Pains and Sorrows of Kashmiri Woman. Social work Conference Organized by James Cook University, Australia and De Paul Inst of Science &Technology Angamali, in 05-07 Nov 2013.
1.2012 Paper titled Traditions of Kashmiri Pandits and Militancy. Social Protection: Perspectives and polices, organized by School of Social work, Marian college jointly with ICSW, UNESCO, KSSF and KILA from 12-15 December 2012.
2.2011 Paper titledTerrorism in Central Asia. Four-day International conference, organized by Centre of Center Asian studies, Kashmir University from 18-21 October, 2011.
2010 1. Paper on Trans Loc Trade between India and Pakistan. International Conference on Management Practices for Sustainable Growth, conducted by Department of Business Administration and Management Wing, DDE, Annamalai University from 28th to 30th July, 2010.
2..Paper on Text and Practice of the Holy Quran in the context of contemporary issues, Language Interpretations and Science of Quran, organized by Dept. of Arabic, University of Kerala, from 29-01 May 2010.
3.. Paper on Militancy and Genocide of Kashmiri Pandits. 4th Conference of International Social Philosophy - Post Globalization and the emerging world order Dept. of Philosophy, Annamalai University, from 25-27 April, 2010.
1..2009 Paper on Paradise turns hell by the terrorist. The International Congress of social Philosophy, 8th Conference Dravidian University, Kuppam on 12-14 Nov. 2009.
1.2008 Paper on Peace and Militancy in Kashmir, First International Conference of KAAS by Women’s Christian College, Nagercoil, presented, chaired a session on Political Science - Session I on December, 5-6-2008.
2. Paper on Patriotism of Kashmiri Women”. “Exploring the unsung Heroines of Indian National Movement. Hosted by Mother Teresa University, Kodaikanal, organized by Department of Historical Studies and Tourism Management on 01-02-August 2008.
3. .Paper on Trans Border Indo-Pak Trading. International Seminar on Regional Economic Integration among South East Asian Countries” organized by P.G. Department of Economics, University of Kashmir, Srinagar. From 28-30 May 2008.
4. F paper on Valley of Lament. First International Conference of S.R.F. Hosted by Scott Christian College, Nagercoil on 19 April 2008.
1.2007 Paper on “Can women play peacemakers in Kashmir”. Smt. Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani College, Ulhas Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra on Empowerment of Women through Adult Education, from 29-30th September 2007.
National Seminars & Regional Seminars
1. Paper on Kerala Becomes First state to Unveil Transgender Policy Organized by Department of Education, SEEBT - 2018 School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University From 29-30 November 2018.
2. Paper on Medias are Silent in Kashmir – Pak Sponsored Militancy Organized by Department of Political Science & Statistics by Sri C Achutha Menon Govt College, Kuttanellur on 24-25 October 2018.
4. Paper on Kashmir Militancy and the Kashmiri Pandits. Organized by Indian History Congress at Jadavpur University, Kolkatta from 28-30 December 2017
5. Paper on Gods owns country and the Ayurveda Tourism. Organized by Department of Business School, Jammu University from 08-09 Sep 2017. (Accepted)
6. Paper on Electricity or Life – Adivasis Woman are struggling for live, organized by Department of Sociology, Kashmir University & Sponsored by ICSSR New Delhi from 8-9 March 2017
7.2016 Paper on We shall meet again the Villa of Peace – Kashmir, 77th session Organized by Indian History Conference, and Kerala University at Karivattom campus, Trivandrum from 28-30 December 2016.
8.Paper on History of Jammu and Kashmir, Regional Seminar Organized by Department of Political Science, Mar Dionysius College in 25 August 2016.
9. Paper on Life of migrant Kashmiri Pandit Families, UGC National Seminar Organized by Department of Political science, University College, Trivandrum from January 14-15, 2016.
10.2015 Paper on Man Vs Monkey Debate – Silent valley Forest,16th APG Meet and National conference on changing Mountain Environment, Resource utilization and Sustainable Livelihood. Organized by Department of Geography, University of Jammu, Department of Science and Technology and JK Bank from September 28-29, 2015.Co Chaired the Technical session – Geospatial technology in resource Management and Planning.
11. Paper on struggling for life – Tribal’s in Attappadi, Organized by UGC and PG Department of Economics, Mar Dionysious College from 10-11 September 2015.
12. Paper on Local Governance system in Kerala, organized by rural development department, Ranchi, Government of Jharkhand. From August 21-22, 2015
13. Paper on Kashmir and the Pakistan Organized by Centre for South west Asia Study, Punjabi University, Patiala from 13-14 March 2015.
14.. Paper on Kashmir Militancy and the role of Pakistan Organized by Dept of Political Science MES Asmabi College in Association with India Arab Cultural centre, Jamiya Millia Islamia University, New Delhi and UGC from 28-29 January 2015.
15. 2014. Paper on Militancy Disrupted Lives of Kashmiri Pandit Woman’s organized by UGC and PG Department of History, KKTM Government College, Pullut, Thrissur from 15-16 October 2014.
16. Paper on Dal Lake and the Environmental Issues Organized by UGC and Department of Economics, Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad, Kasaragod, Kerala from 23-24 Sep 2014.
17. Paper on Abuses against Kashmiri Pandit Children Organized by UGC, and Department of History & Politics in Collaboration with Child line, Thrissur. Hosted by little flower College Guruvayoor. From 22 July 2014.
18.Paper on William Carey: The Father of Indian Missionaries Organized by Christian study centre for cultural and social change, University of Kerala from 15-17 May 2014.
19.Paper on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru & the Kashmir Organized by Chair for Gandhian Studies & Research, University of Calicut from 28-29 March 2014
20.Paper on Peace for Everyone-Kashmir Organized by UGC & Department of Political Science and development Administration, Gandhigram University from 26-27 March 2014.
21.Paper on Laments of Kashmiri Pandits Organized by UGC & Department of Political Science and Public Administration, Annamalai University from 21-22 March 2014.
22.Paper on TEARS OF KASHMIRI PANDITS Organized by PG Department of Political Science St Mary’s College, Sultan Battery and UGC from 24-26 Feb 2014
23.Paper on Kashmiri Pandit Women in Exile Organized by PG Department of Economics Sree Narayana College, Nattika and UGC from 5-6 Feb 2014.
24.2013 Paper on Dal Lake is Dying organized by PG Department of Economics M.E.S Asmabi College, U.G.C and Western Ghats Hornbill Foundation from 03-4 December 2013.
25.Paper on Pakistan’s sponsored militancy over Kashmir, organized by Sri Achutamenon Govt College, PG Department of History, Sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Trivandrum, from 21-23 November 2013.
26.Paper on Laments of Silent Valley National Park, Organized by Indian Academy of Environmental Science and Centre of research for development and department of Environmental Science, University of Kashmir from 04, 05 October 2013.
27.Paper on Jammu Kashmir liberation Front Embraced Gandhism, Organized by Chair for Gandhian Studies and research, University of Kerala from 28, 29 September 2013.
28.Paper on Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front and the Gandhism, organized by Centre for Gandhian Studies, University of Kerala, Department of Education, University of Kerala from11th to 13th March. 2013.
29.2012 Paper on Man and Animal conflict- A study of Attappady Tribal village in Kerala, Organized by Department of Zoology, University of Kashmir from 19-21 November 2012.
30.Paper on United States of America and the Kashmir, Organized by Directorate of distance education, Annamalai University and Indian Association for American Studies, from 29-31 August 2012,
31.Paper on Dal Lake & Environmental Problems, Organized by UGC, S.N College Chempazhanthy& Department of History, From 20-21 March 2012,
32. Paper on Kashmir Militancy and the role of Pakistan, Organized by Devaswom Board college, Sasthamcotta, from 13-17 Feb 2012.
33 Paper on Militancy Destroyed Kashmiri Pandits Children’s Education, two day National Seminar on Human Rights Education among College Students sponsored by The TAMIL NADU STATE COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION (TNSCHE) organized by Department of History & Resource Centre Nesamony Memorial Christian College, Tamil Nadu.
34.2011 Paper on Disappearance, Encounters in Kashmir, UGC sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights – A Sociological perspective, organized by Department of Sociology, KNM Government Arts and Science College, Kanjiramkulam from 1-2-December 2011.
35. Paper on Adivasis under Terror, UGC sponsored seminar on Protection of Human Rights in Kerala Organized by Christian college, Chengannor from 23-24 September 2011.
36. Paper on Adivasikalum Agastiyarkoodavum, in First Kerala environment , summit, Organized by Govt of Kerala, Gandhi Bhavan and University of Kerala from 3-5 August 2011.
37. Paper on A Great Educationalist Dr. Ambedkar Organized by DR.B.R.Ambedkar Centre for Studies and research, Kuvempu University from 25-26 March 2011.
38. Paper on “Pains and Sorrows”: Kashmir organized by UGC and Department of Political Science, Annamalai University, from 11-12 February 2011.
39.2010 Paper on Pak Sponsored Militancy destroying paradise – Kashmir, organized by UGC, Department of Hindi & Human Rights Forum, Sree Narayana College, of Kannur, Kerala, 25-26 November, 2010.
40.2009 Paper on Dreams and hopes of Kashmir’s. History Department Annamala University, Chidambaram from November 2009.
41.Presented a paper on “Dr. Ambedkar the Soldier of Dalits:.Ayyankali and Social Transformation held at Senate Chamber, University of Kerala conducted by Mahatma Ayyankali Chair, Department of History, University of Kerala, from 11-13 March 2009.
42. Custodial Torture and violence from 17-19 February 2009, Mumbai, organized by Justice and Peace Commission, Women Research and action group, International Human Rights Education Consortium. Presented paper on “Fake Encounter against Kashmir’s”
43.U.G.C. National Seminar, Raosaheb Gogate College of Commerce and Smt. Saraswatibai Ganshet Walke College of Arts, Banda, Kolhapur from 30-31 January 2009, paper on - Democracy and Militancy in Kashmir
44. U.G.C. National Seminar Assumption College Changanassery, Kerala from Jan.12-14, 2009. Paper on “Militancy Destroying Hopes and Dreams of Kashmiri Women”
45.2008 69th Indian History Congress, Hosted by Kannur University on Dec.28-30, 2008. Paper on “We shall meet again in Kashmir the gates of the Villa of Peace”
46.32th Indian Social Science Congress hosted by Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi from Dec.18-22, 2008. Paper on Kashmir, the Valley of Pains and sorrows.
47. Association of Third World Studies, South Asia Chapter Bangalore. Hosted by Scott Christian College, Nagercoil on May15th-17th, 2008. Paper on Threats and Challenges to Society and chaired Section No.8.
48. Emerging challenges in South Asian Regional Co-operation, organized by Pondicherry University on 15-16 April 2008. Paper on Militancy in Kashmir.
49. Third National Seminar on women studies in India, women and Health, New Paradigms, organized by Association of Indian Universities and hosted by Kerala University, Trivandrum, from March 02-05, 2008 presented paper entitled Violence against women in Kashmir Valley”.
50. Human Rights and Social Development from 12-13 January 2008, at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady. Paper on Ethnic Cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits.
51.Violence against Women, organized by Iqbal College, Peringammala, Trivandrum, on 23 January 2008, Paper on - Rights of Female Children”
52.2007 68th Indian History Congress, conducted by Delhi University, New Delhi on 28-30 December 2007, Paper or Phony Encounter against Kashmir’s from security forces.
53. Fourth All India Conference of S.R.F. conducted by Scott Christian College, Nagercoil, on 13 April 2007 paper on - “Militancy in Kashmir” also Chair person of Session II (Economics, Politics).
54.U.G.C. National Seminar conducted by Jayaraj Annapackian College for Women, Periyakulam, Tamil Nadu 22-23 March 2007. Paper on “Violations against Women”, Kashmir valley.
55. 67th Indian History Congress Hosted by Farook College, Calicut, Kerala from 10th to 12th March 2007. Paper on - “Nationality Question of Kasmiris”.
56.UGC National Seminar, conducted by Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vidyalayam, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh from 1 - 2 March, 2007. Paper on Dr. Ambedkar - the Soul of the Dalits”.
57. Centre for New Literature, University of Jammu and Indian Association for Canadian Studies in Jammu and Kashmir, 23-25 February 2007, Paper on - “Cosmopolitanism in the context of combating, threat to terrorism Canada and India”.
58. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights and Ethics values in Education, Mar Ivanios College, Trivandrum, 18 - 20 January 2007. Paper on - “Human Rights Violations in Kashmir Valley.”
59. 2006 XXX Indian Social Science Congress, conducted by Indian Academy of Social Sciences, Hosted by Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, December 27-31, 2006. Paper on - “Terrorism in Kashmir”.
60. Third All India Conference of KAAS - Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu from 1-2 December, 2006. Paper on - “Ethnic Cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits”
61.Coalition Governments in India organized by Scott Christian College, Nagercoil, on 25 November 2006. Paper on - “Human Rights Violation in Jammu and Kashmir”.
19. National Seminar on State and Society in South India conducted by Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Govt. of Kerala from 05-07 Nov. 2008.
20. . .Certificate of participation in the Regional Teacher Training Program on International Humanitarian Law organized jointly for the International Committee of the Red Cross and Kerala Law Academy from 18-20 June 2007 at Trivandrum, Kerala.
21. Third Kerala Environment Congress conducted by Centre for Environment and Development from 08-10 May 2007 Sciences, Kerala University - 30th July, 2005.
22 .National Seminar on ‘Democracy Decentralization and participating Development’ organized by Parliamentary Affairs Dept., Govt. of Kerala and Dept. of Political Science, University of Kerala from 24-25 April 2007, Old Legislative Assembly Hall, Secretariat, Trivandrum.
23 . Participated State Institute of Languages Seminar conducted by State Government from 17-19 April 2007 at Vylopally Samskriti Bhavan.
24. Sensitization Program in Visual Disability for College Teachers, organized by NIVH, in Chennai, Collaboration with Mahatma Gandhi University, and Kottayam from 19th December, 2006 to 20th December, 2006.
25 . National Seminar on Nehru and India’s foreign policy, conducted by Nehru Study Centre 01 March 2006.
26. National Conference on comprehensive South Asian Security organized by Delhi Policy Group and Department of Political
MA - Travel and Tourism, Institute of Distance Education,
University of Kerala- 2004-2006
Human Rights Classes for MA Public Administration and M.A Political Science Institute of Distance Education, University of Kerala (Cont.) 2008 Onwards.
BA - Political Science & Travel and Tourism, Institute of
Distance Education, University of Kerala, 2004-2006
BA - Political Science – Iqbal College, 2006-2007
BA - Political Science – St.Xaviers College July 2011 to 05 March 2012.
UGC - 40 hrs Class on Human Rights, Kanjiramkulam Govt. College, October
2011 to March 2012.
Member Ship in International & National Organizations
United Nations Volunteer Committee
Red Cross India
Indian History Congress
International Economic Development Research Centre (IEDRC)
Guest on News Hour-Television Channels
21 January 2021 Kairali people Chanel @ 10 Pm – American President Oath debate
27 June 2020 Pukasa Facebook live @ 9 pm – History of the kashmir& Places of the Militants.
17 June 2020 Kairali People Chanel @ 8pm – Chinas Attack on Galvan Hills and Paglog Lake.
30 May 2020 Kairali People News @ 8pm – Modi Governments First year.
10 Januvary 2020 Kairali People News at 08pm – USA and Iran Dispute ( Qassim Sulaimanis Incident)
13 September 2019 Kairali News at 01.30pm – By Telephonic Talk on Fake Map Published in Janmabhumi News Paper.
05 August 2019 Kairali News at 07-09Pm – Amendment of Article 370
05 August 2019 Manorama News at 04-05Pm – Amendment of Article 370
23 July 2019 Kairali News Channel at 08pm – Karnataka Legislature Political Drama – Anti Defection Bill
21 July 2019 Kairali News Channel at 08pm – Britain and Iran Ship Issues.
27 Feb 2019 Manorama News Counter point at 8pm – Balalkote attack
26 Feb 2019 Manorama News channel 09.30am Phone in Progm
26 Feb 2019 Manorama News Channel at 2-3Pm – Balalcote Attack
26 Feb 2019 Pupil News Chanel at 8pm - Balalcote Attack.
17 Feb 2019 Manorama News Channel 8pm – Counter Point – After Pulwama Pak attack
15 Feb 2019 News Channel at 3pm Manorama News Channel – Pulwama Attack
June 2018 Pupil News Channel at 8pm – BJP withdraw the support to PDP Government
17 April 2018 Pupil news Channel at 8pm – Salma Rape case
13 Feb 2018 Pupil news channel at 08pm – Jammu Army camp attacks debate.
21 September 2016 Pupil News Channel at 08pm – After the Uri Army camp attacks debates.
19 September 2016 Pupil News Channel at 08pm – Uri Army Camp Attack.
03Januvary 2016 Manorama News Channel, Counter Point at 08.00pm – Pathankot IAF Camp Attack.
05 Aug 2015 Mathrubhumi News Channel, News @ 9 pm – Udhampur Militant Attack.
17 July 2015 Manorama pm News Channel, Counter Point at 8.30 pm – Pakistan Cross Border firing.
09 March 2015 Manorama News Channel, Counter Point at 08.30pm – Mazrath Allams Release from J&K Jail.
03 Januvary 2015 Pupil News channel at 09Pm – Porbander (Gujarat Sea)Suspicious Boat incidents.
27 December 2014 Manorama News Channel, Counter Point at 08.30pm – Dawood Ibrahim Issue
26 December 2014 Kairali People Channel at 09.30pm – Kashmir political Issues.
23 December 2014 malayala manorama News channel from 10am to 12pm – Kashmir Legislature election result discussion.
16 December 2014 MalayalaManorama News Channel at 09pm – Peshawar Military School attack by Pak Taliban.
06 December 2014 Malayala manorama News Channel, Counter Point at 08.30pm from BirBagh, Kulgam Dist Via Mobile phone – Barramullah- Uri Army Camp Attack.
08 October 2014 – Malayala Manorama News Chanel, Counter Point at 08.30pm on Indo-Pak issues
12 Sep 2014 – People news Chanel at 9 Pm – Kashmir Floods.
15 Sep 2010 – People News Channel, at 9 PM – Kashmiri Attacks against State Government
07 July 2010 – People News Channel, at 9 p.m. Kashmir’s protest against disappearance
7 July 2010 – People News Channel, at 11 a.m. (Telephone), Kashmir’s protest against disappearance.
06 May 2010 – 07.30 pm, Kairali People – Death for Kasab (Verdict for Mumbai Blast)
6April 2010 – 9 PM – Kairali People Maoist Attack in Danthewadey, Chattisgharh
7 Jan 2010 – 9 PM – Kairali People– Lalchouk, Srinagar Hotel attack
22 Jul.2009 – 09-00PM Kairali People– Ernakulam Collect orate Bomb Blast
28 Dec. 2008 - 12-2.30 PM Kairali People - Kashmir Election Results
28 Nov. 2008-09 PM - Kairali People Channel - Mumbai Blast
03 Nov. 2008-09 PM - India Vision
- Kashmir Militancy
T 2044737 Date of Expiry 02/05/2029
English, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil, Malayalam
English, Hindi, Malayalam